COZUMEL FEB 2011 DIVE BUFFET- the full monty (but with clothes on)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paul19may

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Get off the keyboard and into the water with a week in CZM in early Feb.

Available to you:
Diving:
Recreational Diving
Technical Diving (air/ EAN/ TMx- see separate post for TMx dive details)
Cave Diving
OC or CC
Safely extend your limits​

Training: (DSAT/ NAUI/ TDI/ IANTD- the big 4 who matter)
Recreational specialties
Technical Introductory Levels (eg Intro to tech!)
Foundational Levels (eg adv nitrox and deco, etc)
Intermediate Levels (eg Extended Range/ Tec45-50/ etc)
Experienced Levels (normoxic/ hypoxic TMx)
Sidemount
Cave (not cavern)
DPV (OW plus Cave DPV)
Gas Blender (EAN + TMx)
Rebreather (Intro and Full training, RBs available to rent for intro to RB only)​

February 6th through to February 13th are the core dates, and divers are able to join/ depart as their timetable/ budget suits.

Hotels arrangements are available to fit most any budget with the option of double occupancy to help keep the cost down further still.

Pricing will be based on the specific types, numbers and depths of dives. I’ll be sending out a brochure soon that lists all the available dives and pricing.

This will be one heck of a week for those who make it.

PM or email with questions/ indications of interest.

best

P

Tec, Tech, Tek and Technical Diving Instruction.Deep Down, your training matters, so Train Right - Home
Diving Side Mount- recreational and technical instruction. Deep Down your training matters- Train Right! - Recreational Sidemount

Last edited:
Thanks all for the questions- answers to the FAQ as follows:

Am I committing to this? Not at all. Just put your name on the interested list. You decide if you want to go ahead then do so, if not, then pull out. Simple!
Is this a technical only trip? Absolutely not! It's a recreational and technical trip.
What size is the boat? It's a big vessel, able to accommodate 18 divers with a great, flat deck and first class crew.
Is it a class/ training? Not at all. Training is/ will be available to those who want it, but the trip is a diving trip for those who want to dive.
What are the depths? Your level of training.
What EAN mixes are available? Anything you want and 36% is available by the bucketload.
How much will it cost? Flights are up to you, hotels we can do as a group or you can do yourself and diving will be based upon numbers and what you are doing. So hold on for now and I will get prices to you once I have firmer idea of numbers.
I cant do this one- will there be another? Very likely. The summer will be tough to do this as the boat is full anyway, but you never know.
Is the boat full? Not yet. It is garnering a lot of attention so do get on the interested list if you are interested.

Forgive me if I omitted your question.
This is shaping up to be a hoot.
All the best

P

Train Right!
Tec, Tech, Tek and Technical Diving Instruction.Deep Down, your training matters, so Train Right - Home
Diving Side Mount- recreational and technical instruction. Deep Down your training matters- Train Right! - Recreational Sidemount

There are 23 divers from across the country converging on CZM for this trip. Allocating divers to boats ion th next few days- shout if you are interested.

For those asking, yes there will be another trip next year plus a summer CZM tech bootcamp. Will keep you informed.

Thanks all.

Best
P

Train Right!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom