Cozumel Fire Guys Fundraiser

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cvchief

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I think there was a post on here about it, but I just received my Bomberos Tshirts from http://wet-wendy-s.mybigcommerce.com/ They are really nice Gildan cotton tees and only $20 plus shipping. Chad is selling them to help the fire guys with equipment and such. I am giving one to one of my guys who is a hydrant humper in his spare time. Hopefully him might find some more peeps that want them. As I said I really like them, so please share this with any of your friends who are hydrant humpers, ride the meat wagon or the bone box, smoke jumpers and anyone else who scored two points too low for the other side of public service. :police: Seriously, fire guys love FD T-shirts, so spread it around and help the Cozumel Firefighters. They need the help.

TouristShirt_mockup__13465.1353376307.1280.1280.jpg

Last edited:
They are great shirts! I've been wearing mine (not continuously) since the day before the big event at Wet Wendy's.

The bomberos were so appreciative and fun. And they do NEED the continued support.

I am glad to see you keeping up the effort, chief!

When are you and Susanita due back?

Oh, hello.... That's right. I am suffering from surface narcosis!

chief,

Your link isn't working for me, could you confirm that it is correct? I can probably get quite a few of these sold if I can point people in the right direction.

Thanks

We picked up a couple for the GKids last week while down there. Just a note though.....they currently only have kids sizes available on the island. They were having a shipping issue on the adult sizes. Online should be fine, and will only cost $1 more than buying at Wet Wendy's. Should have island stock in adults soon though.

It looks as if maybe the site was just down for a while this morning.

Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom