Cozumel/Invasion Video Links

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

COWSskateGOOD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I will be posting some of my own personal videos, I got a lot of video of everyone during the invasion... the first link is group 5 and 3 and was filmed by Paty (Paty.Diver@gmail.com) I have decided not to post anymore and just use the link for sharing with my friends/family if youd like the full copy contact her directly. I have about 12gb of my own HD footage, so I have a long time of editing and I will post as I do so.

Group 5/3 Cozumel Dives - YouTube

Last edited:
thanks for sharing your bubbles here for those of us stuck at home in 100 degree heat! I enjoyed the 2 dives!

What kind of video set up were you using? Really enjoyed the photography!

drrck2- The video was made by dive paradises videographer paty. She does great work, I have purchased 2 of her videos in my 5 trips. She has an HD camera --we were told approx. 5grand for the camera.

Yeah her name was Paty, I put her contact information directly on the video. My video was a GOPRO so the footage wont be nearly as nice as hers, the full length of the video was about 45 minutes, but I cut out the part I was in to share with you guys and my family. I didn't want to post the whole video due to her trying to make a living/pay back her camera (now that I know its 5k dollars worth ) hahahah great op if you guys go down there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom