Cozumel Night Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice vid, thanks for sharing!

Cool! I always find the sleeping fish funny .... 1st time I saw some I thought they were dead! They just lean up against a rock and nod off I guess ....

Wow that was awesome! Loved all the sleeping fish, and I could watch Octo's at night forever, they are SOOOO cool to watch!!!!!

Watching a Coz octopus at night -- turning from a red-brown on the coral, to a pastel creamy turquoise as it moves onto the sand -- is a surreal experience. One of my favorite.

Ahhhhh thanks so much! Perfect calming music to go with the night dive critters. Excellent!
Was this a shore night dive at SCC?
Thanks for taking the time to share!

Yes, twas at SSC. Unfortunately, they have since put spikes on the lights so the pelicans don't do their nightly jostle for positions. I have more short Coz and Fiji viddys on the way soon...work gets in the way. Thanks for viewing and "best fishes".

Wow, What do they do to those fish during the day. I can't recall ever seeing fish so exhausted looking. Awesome video.

Looks like they found the bottle of tequilla you hid down there..darn that means there's none left for me and Kat !!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom