Cozumel photo theme.... Angels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What in the world are those fins Cindy's wearing?!?
Like the surround on the French Angel...

DSC07240.jpgDSC_1873.jpgDSC_2091.jpg Cozumel Angels

ooooohhh aaaahhhhh.......... Very very nice one there!
It's funny how French angels and Gray angels are always in pairs (mate for life), but others like Queen angels and Rockfish angels are always single when you see them. Nice catch with two Queens in the same frame!
We saw a group of about 6-8 queens one time, hanging out together... very odd, didn't get a photo though. I think we were both in shock.

robin

Awesome pics, wheels up in the morning...:D Can't wait....

What in the world are those fins Cindy's wearing?!?
Like the surround on the French Angel...

Hey now, those bright yellow Aeris Velosity fins served me well for many years and I still use them for snorkeling at the Villa :D My Quattros would have been bright yellow if Mares had the option :cool2:

Hey now, those bright yellow Aeris Velosity fins served me well for many years and I still use them for snorkeling at the Villa :D My Quattros would have been bright yellow if Mares had the option :cool2:

Yeah yeah... If I 'fess up, my Power Quattros would've been lime green. My open heel Quattros are.
I saw your moniker and thought you'd posted an angel fish. Or Angel!
So?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom