Cozumel pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very nice. I really liked the ray in the sand in the WA set and the blenny shots in the macro set.

A month from now I will be on Coz and can't wait to try out my new photo rig. I will share the results.

Thanks for sharing your photos!

Thanks all!

Prop Joe, I have the Nauticam housing. I like the LX5 a lot. Having the TTL is nice, when shooting in current (one fewer setting to worry about). A couple of minor issues are

• the wide angle options for it (I had to zoom in to 35mm using my FIX UWL04 lens with a custom adapter to eliminate vignetting, with a regular adapter you have to zoom in even more, but now there is the Inon UWL-H100 lens for which you don't have to zoom in, according to those who have used it)
  • with the housing, it is relatively easy to accidentally turn off the camera

But again, for me these are minor issues, although at some point I might get the UWL-H100. Videos, I didn't shoot too many, they were just the record-the-experience kinds of video, although I have a couple of videos of whale sharks. I'll post them when I get the chance.

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

Three videos:

Drifting on Barracuda Shallows (took this just to record how fast we were drifting):

YouTube - ‪Barracuda Shallows Drifting‬‏

Whale shark encounters:

YouTube - ‪Whale Shark - Mexico - 1‬‏
YouTube - ‪Whale Shark - Mexico - 2‬‏

We started near Isla Mujeres, but couldn't find the whale sharks there, so we ended up closer to Holbox. As you can see, the visibility is nothing like in Cozumel, and the water was COLD!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom