Cozumel with Blue XT SEA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You will have such a good time. Be sure to say Hi for us. Wish we were going back soon.

dirkpitt:
My wife and I will be diving with Christi at the end of the month. It's our first trip to Coz, we can't wait! She's been very responsive via email and the reviews here and elsewhere have been 100% positive. Thanks for the report ...

There are now 2 Rauls. Christi just brought Raul II from Bule Bubble and we liked him as much as Raul I. They both know the reefs very well and are safety conscience. And they are fun to spend time with.

ScubaTexas:
There is no doubt that BlueXT is a first rate operation. Christi and her entire staff are professional, safety oriented and most importantly fun!!!!! We dove with her last July for a couple days and loved it. Raul is an incredible DM. He worked patiently with my father-in-law who was having some ear problems. Raul took good care of him and he had the dives of a lifetime, as did both my wife and I. We'll definately be back to dive with BlueXT again.

Blue XT Sea seems to be very worth checking out. My wife, myself and another couple are visiting Cozumel the first week of March. :chillin6: How much in advance would we need to contact Blue XT Sea to books dives? It will just be two of us diving as the wives are more interested in sun and fun. :sunflower I am a novice and my buddy is more experienced. Any suggestions? I just discovered this board a few days ago. My compliments; easy to navigate, excellent contributions and well done over all! :snorkel:

JJacobe:
Blue XT Sea seems to be very worth checking out. My wife, myself and another couple are visiting Cozumel the first week of March. :chillin6: How much in advance would we need to contact Blue XT Sea to books dives? It will just be two of us diving as the wives are more interested in sun and fun. :sunflower I am a novice and my buddy is more experienced. Any suggestions? I just discovered this board a few days ago. My compliments; easy to navigate, excellent contributions and well done over all! :snorkel:

Christi does book up quickly. We booked 4 months in advance. She can put on an extra boat, unless that is full as well. Best to contact her http://www.bluextseadiving.com/
Good luck. You wont be disapointed.
nanson

During high season I would make sure I had reservations if I wanted to dive with a particular DO. You can certainly find someone to take you diving but your op can easlily be booked during high season.

Thanks for the info! I wished I'd asked earlier. Christie replied in a courteous and prompt fashion, with........ "Sorry, we are all booked up." She then recommended Liquid Blue. Any advice my sage advisors? :blush:

Nanson, I'm glad my instinct was correct :wink:. If it makes you feel better, we also questions those first posts that appear to totally trash a business, too! Welcome to Scubaboard!

These Diving Destination forums is where you would post your trip reports. That's why there are forums for the different geographical areas. For instance, if you are interested in Australia, then you would look in Australia and the Pacific Islands. See? To make it easier, you might preface your subject title with 'Trip Report' but it isn't necessary.

JJacobe:
Thanks for the info! I wished I'd asked earlier. Christie replied in a courteous and prompt fashion, with........ "Sorry, we are all booked up." She then recommended Liquid Blue. Any advice my sage advisors? :blush:

Have never used Liquid Blue but have read good reviews about them. If Christi recommends them then you can bet they are a good op. Do a search on this board for reviews.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom