Cressi A1 bubbling

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scfdbc9

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a cressi a1 with the tinted yellow lens. Was advised by my LDS to not treat it in any way as it would affect the anti fog treatment applied at the factory. I have followed this recommendation and have only rinsed/cleaned with mild soap and freshwater. Recently I noticed bubbles appearing on the inside of the lens as well as a spot that appears like tint degrading. Any ideas?

I have a cressi a1 with the tinted yellow lens. Was advised by my LDS to not treat it in any way as it would affect the anti fog treatment applied at the factory. I have followed this recommendation and have only rinsed/cleaned with mild soap and freshwater. Recently I noticed bubbles appearing on the inside of the lens as well as a spot that appears like tint degrading. Any ideas?
The A1 has a film on the inside that prevents it from fogging. Sounds like that film is separating/bubbling maybe? If that is the issue, you might want to check the warranty on that, if there is one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom