Cressi Goa - Switch off

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boyosof

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Help me please,, i received my new computer dive (Cressi - Goa)
i switch it on ,, then can't switch it off back to save battery while not using it.
Anyone knows how to do this??

Welcome to scubaboard.

The MOST important thing about dive computers is to fully read, understand and remember the content of the manual. So please RTFM.

Now, a lot of dive computers won't switch off. For some you can switch off the screen, for some others you can lock them in "land mode'" in case you don't plan to be underwater for some time (this way they conserve energy by disabling relevant sensors) and that's it. It might be that Goa belongs to this category. The manual will answer all your questions.

All the best.

Many thanks for your fast response, i already read the manual .. but can't find this option to switch it off, i found option to use it as on-land watch as you mentioned

If it is not in the manual then probably there is no such option. BTW don't worry too much about the battery. My Newton (previous similar model from Cressi) lasts 2 years/200 dives - maybe more with a single battery.
All the best.

Back
Top Bottom