• Aqualung i300

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Sherwood profile

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Cressi Leonardo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Edna

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I Am about to Buy a console that comes with compass, presume gauge and computer.
I would use the computer as my backup computer
Which is better: Cressi Leonardo console, sherwood profile or aqualung i300?

I guess you didn't get the information you needed in your previous thread hello, can anyone tell me which is better: the cressi leonardo console compass integrated or the gen

Oh, tell me, what should I do? So, I voted in your poll. Seems you do not know what you want, or need. Perhaps you should put a little more thought into it

Yes Buy I alteady saw the gen console and i didnt like the size, its too long, so I am looking for a shorter console and i like the Ones that I mention

Yes Buy I alteady saw the gen console and i didnt like the size, its too long, so I am looking for a shorter console and i like the Ones that I mention
But you haven't put much thought into the computer. Cressi, Aqua Lung, and Sherwood pretty much covers the entire spectrum from conservative to liberal. What is it that you want?

Good luck in your choice.

But you haven't put much thought into the computer. Cressi, Aqua Lung, and Sherwood pretty much covers the entire spectrum from conservative to liberal. What is it that you want?

Good luck in your choice.
I would like a liberal

I would like a liberal

Do a little reading, Cressi runs Cressi RGBM, Aqua Lung runs PZ+, Sherwood runs DSAT. There's quite a bit of discussion on SB regarding decompression algorithm for rec diving.

I Am about to Buy a console that comes with compass, presume gauge and computer.
I would use the computer as my backup computer
Which is better: Cressi Leonardo console, sherwood profile or aqualung i300?

A backup to what?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom