Critter Wish List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since the advent of 8X10 Glossies... I have no need to see a Great White close up!

But... I would love to see a "Killer Whale" close up. I've been close to them on a boat, and I have even heard them under water... but I have never seen one close up under water!

I would also like to swim with "Dolphins!!!" :wink:

Donnie

Ah...I forgot the #2 on my list, so here is the revision...

1) Whale Shark
2) Great White
3) BIG-A$$ Manta

As to the Great White, my cousins GF lives in South Africa, so we might go visit her so I can do the Greate White thing.

I'd love to see a smooth trunkfish juvenile (note avatar), although they're the size of a pea. Oh well, I'll drag a magnifying glass down with me. I've also always wanted to go shark diving, mainly with great whites, makos, threshers, and blues. And, even though a "soft in the water" technique is mandatory for interacting with whales, I'm dying to see a blue whale and a humpback. I'd also like to see an orca, but it seems safety measures are always taken when one comes around while people are in the water.

AHHH my dream is the same as Justleesa, nudibranchs, I love them, we do get a lot where i live and they are great to find.

Now a lot of you say Whale Sharks you should live where i do, the best morning ever with them, i saw five different ones.

I would really like to see a Sea Horse........and a dolphin!

I’d love to see a dragon moray (E. pardalis), a Ballina angelfish (Chaetodontoplus ballinae) and a coelacanth (both Latimeria chalumnae and “Rajah Laut”).

i'm new to diving so anything and everything is on my list.

but one of my life goals has always been to swim with dolphins... :thumb:

I would put "killer whale" on the first place, "whale shark" on second.. or "whale shark" on the first and "killer whale" on the second... no... no... "whale shark" on the...

Robert

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom