Cruise ships and diving options?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ice9

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
So the wife and I are taking a cruise and one of the ports is Coz. Unfortunately we'll be in port at 10AM, and only staying until 6PM. Does anyone know if there are any options available for diving in that timeframe or are we pretty much hosed?

Thanks!

Of course a quick forum search would have been a smart thing for me to do before posting this question! DOH!! :dork2:

Nevermind. We now return you to your previously scheduled program...

Most late morning dives leave at 10:00, so you could be in trouble for a morning dive, check with Dive with Martin for a late morning dive, they are located at the International Pier and may offer a late morning dive for such cruise ship arrivals.

Your best bet might be to do an afternoon dive, most p.m. dives leave around 1:00p and are back by 4:00p-ish. If they know you are on a ship, they will make sure to get you back to the peir in time.

Dive with Martin & Blue Angel both offer daily afternoon dives if enough people sign up.

send either a

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom