CSSP Friday 6/23?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

subvet644

Reaction score
Anyone need a buddy bad enough to dive with a "newbie"? My better half is visiting our son in S.A. so I'm going to try and get in a couple of days next weekend. Look forward to meeting some Swamper's soon!

subvet644:
Anyone need a buddy bad enough to dive with a "newbie"? My better half is visiting our son in S.A. so I'm going to try and get in a couple of days next weekend. Look forward to meeting some Swamper's soon!

Subvet, we enjoy diving with newbies, it's kinda like showing somebody around your neighborhood, and getting to see it through fresh eyes all over again. Watch this forum, there's almost always some of us out there, and we'd love to meet you and dive with ya.

With that said, I won't be out there that weekend, I'll still be in Cozumel,:)D) but I'm sure that some of the gang will be there, and you'll have somebody to dive with.

I'm going to try my best to be there on Fri. the 23rd. Will let you know for sure next week. Hope we both get to make it!

Firefyter:
With that said, I won't be out there that weekend, I'll still be in Cozumel,:)D) .

This would suck reallllllllly bad if I hadn't just scheduled our trip to Coz in July! LOL.

I think I can be there that day....won't make any promises, but we'll see.

Appreciate everyone's nice comments! Let's firm up as time gets nearer. Firefyter, that's why I have to practice. I'm a month away from a week in Coz. Caution--I'm an old dude, but try to swim a mile three times a week. Retirement allows you to focus on the "important" things in life(health, family, volunteerism, fun)!

Whew, glad I'm not an old dude...

I'm a dudette. :wink:

Shouldn't you all be working? I have to work today. It's not fair!!!

Zzz- in due time my son, in due time! Actually my day started at 6:30am shovelling a huge pile of manure on a volunteer project I'm involved with. It's just amazing how much more enjoyable a job (even shovelling sh!t) is when you're doing it because you WANT to. Everyone have a great weekend and be kind to your "daddies"!

Can't make it that weekend, have to keep an eye on Firefyter to keep him out of trouble down in Coz. :D

Maybe the next weekend or so, be great to dive with some new swampers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom