CSSP GoPro test

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That becomes work, right now I just throw it on my helmet (yes, I said helmet :) ) and dive. Idea being I'm not diving to video, I'm just diving and oh look, I just happen to have some video too.

I love it! Try the chest mount, head mount, or wrist mount... no helmet required. I use the had strap from GoPro and it works fine. I use a lanyard to attach it to my BC so as not to lose it. Works great.

Helmet serves several purposes not just the camera.

Yes, I'm one of those helmet guys with a light on my head, but thats a story for another thread.

My new lense and filter just arrived, I'll be installing it shortly.

Helmet serves several purposes not just the camera.

Yes, I'm one of those helmet guys with a light on my head, but thats a story for another thread.

My new lense and filter just arrived, I'll be installing it shortly.

Can't wait to see some new vids with filter and lens.

New lense and filter IMG_0652.jpg

How many of those beers did you have to drink while you were installing the new lense? :cheers:

Just a short GoPro from Friday while snorkling with my wife. She pointed out this ray to me and I went after it. Just added a "photo filter" in photoshop to clean it up a bit. No helmet with this, just handheld.

YouTube - ‪spotted ray‬‏

I'm working on cleaning up a clip of a fellow diver barfing into his reg at about 60fsw just off the reef. :shakehead:

Franco

Just a short GoPro from Friday while snorkling with my wife. She pointed out this ray to me and I went after it. Just added a "photo filter" in photoshop to clean it up a bit. No helmet with this, just handheld.

YouTube - ‪spotted ray‬‏

I'm working on cleaning up a clip of a fellow diver barfing into his reg at about 60fsw just off the reef. :shakehead:

Franco

Odd that you can see the round lens on this

Back
Top Bottom