CSSP Sat Nov 22 report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Vis was 10 plus feet, water temp was 60 degrees. I finally made it out to dive, after being out of the water for a couple of months. Since my FG trip got scrubbed with Troy, I was just ready to get in the water, any water. CSSP only had about 20 to 30 people that I could see. There was no one where we were at on the plane. It was us three in my little group and then one other guy showed up, a guy I knew from the dive shop who I had not see in a while. I cursed, moaned and groaned getting geared up and into the water. Once in the water I managed to get some great High Def video of the plane and divers on scooters and in tech gear practicing. I did about a 30 minute dive and finally just got cold, since my gloves were only three mil. I wore my dry suit which had literally been dry for a year, :rofl3:. After the dive I got out and said it was all worth it, lugging the gear, struggling with the dry suit, etc. The diving was fantastic and relaxing. I am going to try and cut some video together today and hopefully get it on my website. We shall see, it's my first attempt at using Pinnacle software for video editing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom