CSSP Saturday 06/11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firefyter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Anybody going? I have to work Friday, but I'm off all weekend. Not sure I'm gonna go, but if I find a good excuse to get wet......

I would but will be working the SCUBA shop Sat.. Have a great time and watch those pesky perch!!

Hmmmmmm, Lemme check with my activity director and I'll get back with ya!

If I am not working OT Friday night or saturday I might be able to make it. What time are we talking about?

My wife and I are planning to go out there Saturday morning. It'll be our first time "on our own" (not with our instructor or on a charter boat). We just bought our own gear from Scubatoys and were going to test it tonight in their pool.
Is there anything we need to bring besides a tank, weights and our gear? Is it a good idea to bring a hood to avoid the attack perch?
Thanks.

Weather permitting, I'll be there around 10:00 or so at the usual area. For those who haven't dove with us, but would like to, the usual area is the last wooden dock before the plane on the NW side of the lake. Feel free to look us up, I'd love to meet the folks I haven't had the pleasure of diving with yet. Los, it's not a bad idea to use a hood or at least a lightweight beanie to keep the perch off your ears. They get kinda hungry sometimes :D

I can make it! I should be there about 9am. I'll try to get our usual spot, but I kinda doubt if it'll be untaken, we'll see.
Los36, I would also suggest you bring lawn chairs and some type of shade (canopy or umbrella). Sometimes the park can get crowded and all the shaded picnic tables are taken. I'll have my easy-up with me just in case.
If you'd like, come hang with us, we know the lake pretty well and promise not to be too bad an influence. If you find a red 2-door Chevy Tahoe, you've found me.............
See ya'll in the morn!

I'll be there at 9 am.

Truck Driver,
Will you be at the same place where Firefyter was mentioning(the usual area is the last wooden dock before the plane on the NW side of the lake)?

He should be there. I am trying to see if I can change around some thing to make it out there on saturday morning. If I can I will see you guys there. How many dive do you think we will do?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom