CSSP weekend of July 9th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tell Donald the water will still be just as wet when he gets better. At least it waited until AFTER your Coz trip to knock him around.

Dang, and I was so lookin' forward to meetin' them.

Des, you did get a wing bc that I can try, huh?

sealskin98:
Dang, and I was so lookin' forward to meetin' them.

DITTO, DITTO, DITTO. We are both very disappointed (well Donald's too sick to know how disappointed he is yet, lol). But I just know yall are going to have great vis and great times!

Foo

I'm looking forward to meeting everybody, too. Mike is the only one I know so far, but maybe after tomorrow we can fix that. I'm sorry you can't be there, Foo, I really wanted to meet you guys too. We'll try to have a good time without ya'll, but it'll be tough :D

Firefyter:
Mike is the only one I know so far, but maybe after tomorrow we can fix that. We'll try to have a good time without ya'll, but it'll be tough :D

So apparently ya didn't get that big lug to come divin', huh?

Tell Pearson the next time ya see him that I thank him again for the loan of the equip. that time I went to Athens a few years ago, even though the bc didn't have an auto inflate. Was neat to do it the old fashioned way. Umm...did they have bcds or horse collars when he was certified? :D

See y'all tomorrow.

Hey,

Where yall gonna be on Saturday. You know some of us actually are required to work every now and then. Can't go running off to go diving on a Friday. :e18:

I'm still planning on comming over on Saturday though.

TwoBit

Hmm...afternoon dives tomorrow, nite dive with Ken, get hotel and do Sat. dives....

Tom...stop it!

Someone please take away my credit card!!!

Y'all got room fer a freak in hot pink fins with a tank strapped on his back?!?... :eyebrow:

Looks like Zagnette and I are planning on coming down on Saturday. Haven't been on the boards (or in the water for that matter) much lately. Life has really been gettin' in the way of my diving...I need to change that!

We'll try to get there mid-morning or so, but I have a feeling it will probably be closer to noon. We have to go to Scubatoys and drop my tanks off for visual inspections (they have expired) and rent a couple of tanks to bring with us. I'll see y'all on the north end...the end where Dee and Beast dropped that cool bench off when they brought that thing up last year...is that thing still there? I hope so.

It will be nice to see old dive buddies and meet some new ones. There are alot of new Swampdivers since I was last diving with y'all. If I don't see anyone I recognize, I'll just start walking up to folks and hollerin', "Hey! Are y'all swampdivers?!...Me too!!" :59:

sealskin98:
So apparently ya didn't get that big lug to come divin', huh?

Tell Pearson the next time ya see him that I thank him again for the loan of the equip. that time I went to Athens a few years ago, even though the bc didn't have an auto inflate. Was neat to do it the old fashioned way. Umm...did they have bcds or horse collars when he was certified? :D

See y'all tomorrow.

I'm still not sure about Eric, the lunk never called me. He was there all day today, we had some more of guys doing PSD stuff. He mentioned maybe camping, and doing it again tomorrow, but he still hasn't called me, so I have no clue about the boy. I guess I'll find out in the morning....lol. I'm gonna be there one way or the other.
I can't do Saturday, I have to teach a class all day, but I may be up for Sunday if anybody is gonna be there then. We'll figure it out on the fly I guess...
I'll see you guys tomorrow, I should be there around 10 or so. Gonna get some sack time so I can try to keep up with everybody :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom