Cubans available?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reefguy04

Reaction score
Is it possible to buy 'real' Cuban cigars on Coz? I understand taking them back to the states is a "no-no" but if you remove the bands before packing.... :winkbl:

Yes, you can buy them. There should be a selection from all over the world. There are some good mexican cigars also that you can't find in the states.

There are lots of counterfeits in mexico!!! I would only buy them from a reputable source. Close to the ferry terminal(near the Hard Rock)is a LCDH(La casa De Habano) which is a jazz/cigar bar-I would buy them there or any other which displays the LCDH sign.
Buyer be ware...lots of fakes!

Theres an interesting cigar store around 6 or 8th st about a block in from the main drag.

DennisS once bubbled...
Theres an interesting cigar store around 6 or 8th st about a block in from the main drag.

I think I remember that store. It is a cigar store and "gentlemen's club" in the Monica Lewinsky tradition if you take my meaning.

That would be the Havana Club just off Melgar between Calles 6 & 8.

Strolled by last Wed evening and the "gentleman's club" activity seemed alive & well.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

DocVikingo once bubbled...
That would be the Havana Club just off Melgar between Calles 6 & 8.

Strolled by last Wed evening and the "gentleman's club" activity seemed alive & well.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

Si, Doc thats the one. Never been in but it sure looked interesting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom