Cuda Scooter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You like the finish? :cool2:

With your name on you can never go out of trim or have any dangling gear on video...

Looks Great...

Wow! I took the Cuda out on a dive yesterday with a couple of buddies who have Die X-tras Sierra scooters. We did a nice 48 minute dive on Sunabe Seawall here in Okinawa.

First, I am incredibly impressed with the power of the Cuda. From the first second on the trigger, it is obvious that this is an amazing scooter. I stayed in speed 2 or 3 for most of the dive yesterday except when I was showing off...:D

When you click into the higher speeds, the prop will actually cavitate at shallower depths! The sound above 10 feet at speeds 6 thru 8 is intense.

Nice job to the folks at Dive X-tras on this!

I did another dive today off Sunabe Seawall with my new Cuda this morning. Mike and I weren't sure how the conditions would be so we showed up shortly after sunrise to check it out. The last few days down here have been very windy with some massive surf hitting the reef in that area.

Today was much calmer with about a one foot swell hitting. High tide was about an hour after we got there, so we figured the entry and exit wouldn't be too bad, even with doubles and a scooter each.

The vis was a bit low (30 feet or so) with a bit of surge but it was a great dive. The Cuda is an amazing machine. We ended up finding some neat rocks at 60 feet (18 m) that we could race around. I clicked up into speed 6 and 7 and felt like I was just roaring through the water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom