Curacao and Bonaire Dive sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Curacao: Dive the Superior Producer for sure. You should find a large buoy near the mega pier that marks the Producer. It was there when I last dove it in 2006. There is also a tugboat wreck , but I can't remember the beach. No it is not the "tugboat" that is only in 15' of water. This one is 145' down to the bow (shallow end). I don't have access to my pictures or I could look it up for you, since I'm deployed right now to "sandy area". There is a good website out there on dive locations for Curacao, plus you can try and contact some of the local shops. We always used "Silent Immersion" when we were there. Didn't care for the diving at Porto Marie. I thought it was pretty boring. LIke I said at the beginning, try the Producer if at all possible. Its a must see. I have a few pictures on my website at seekerdiveservice.com

She can't take "her boss" on a dive that deep when she has no ideal about his/her diving abilities!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom