Curacao Dive Operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cblauner

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Folks;

I am going diving with my son next week in Curacao and I would love recommendation on dive operators on the Island.

Thanks

Charles

It would be easier to answer the question if we knew where you were staying.

Ocean Encounters West, in Westpunt is outstanding!! The better diving is on that end as well. However, if you are staying in town, that is a long drive every day.

You need to spend at least one day with them though.

Ocean Encounters also has their main location near the Sea Aquarium at Lions Dive. Among other things they do the dolphin dive program there. Both locations were quite satisfactory. Another good option for shorediving is the Dive Bus.

+1 for the Dive Bus if they're convienient to where you will be staying.

hertz rental car, if you have over 500 dives, u should be confortable diving without a divemaster. Just drive to each site.

I dont think you need near 500 dives to shore dive Curacao. Ocean Encounters is great because they are on all parts of the island so you could swap tanks on different parts of the island if you take a bunch of tanks. Check conditions with Ocean Encounters at Kura Hulanda before shore diving Watamula.

Easy Divers located at Habitat Curacao are a great dive op and very well equipped

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom