Curacao June 26-July 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tubbyka

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
First time in Curacao June 26-July 3. Looking for someone to dive with, as my wife will not dive much. Anyone going to be in the Breezes area and need a buddy? We're staying there all week and are open to suggestions for places to dive and who to dive with. I believe Ocean Encounters East is the onsite dive op and Dive Bus is next door?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. If anyone needs a dive buddy, let me know.

Thanks!

Tubbyka - no worries, we've got other divers the dates you'll be here, so come on down :)

We're right next door to Breezes hotel.

As per jdcpa's suggestion, PM me or drop me an email through our website: http://www-the-dive-bus.com (jdcpa - thanks for the kind words, owe you a beer :wink: )

Look forward to hearing from you soon and happy planning :)
Suzy

Hi tubbyka,

Be careful they don't make you River Dance underwater, at the dive bus - they come up with silly ideas like that occasionally :)

You might also thin of renting a car and visit us in Westpoint one day for some cool diving and dining at Sol Food!

Hi Suzy, everything ok with you in the East? I just returned from 3 weeks vacation in freezing Europe, and I am glad to be back under the Curacao sun!

Greetings

Andreas
..:: All West Apartments & Diving, Curacao ::..
..:: Ocean Encounters West Curacao ::..

Back
Top Bottom