Curacao last weekend May, 1st week June?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Curacao Sunshine

Contributor
Reaction score
Currently Westpunt, Curacao NA Previously Goffs
# of dives
200 - 499
David has a mountain bike club for the underprivileged boys in Westpunt. I ordered 4 camelbaks and sent them to someone coming down on Wednesday. Unfortunately she gave me her mom's address and she lives 2 1/2 hours away in Abilene Texas and can't get them in time. Anyone coming to Curacao, it's an island I'll meet you where ever, and have room for 10 pounds of camelbaks? She'll ship them to you. It must be a camelbak thing... last month 3 went to Virginia and then to Illinois to get here. (Thanks again, Brian & Kathy) If not no problem, enjoy your dives!
curacaosunshine@gmail.com

If you can wait a little longer I can bring them.. We fly in on the 17th of June... Let me know.. I would be happy to help out!

Sounds good... We will help any way we can if you need us..

We would love to check out one of the boys races.. Our teenage sons are coming with us and they don't race.. but we all love to ride and would love to come and watch a race if they race while we are there.. June 17th-21st.

Melissa, Here are 3 web sites. Cycling Curacao - Everything about cycle racing, mountainbiking and cycleclubs Welcome to Vista-Bike.com www.CuracaoCycling.com One site lists a kids race on the 20th but I was told there was no race. There is a lot of good biking. Starting from Lions Dive (Royal Sea Aquarium and Breezes) is the 2006 World Cup MTN bike track. Here in Westpunt, David has cleared some very technical trails out in the brush so there are opportunities everywhere. Your boys might like Eric's ATV tour, again he'll go to both ends of the island. I'm not sure where you are staying. Email me and I'll send you some suggestions for your surface interval times... curacaosunshine@gmail.com

Thanks for the links.. I will check them out and email you!

We fly in on the 17th and fly to Bonaire on the 22nd. Then back to Curacao on the 29th for one night and home on the 30th..

Sounds like a great vacation. The windsurfing is wonderful in Bonaire, even if it's just to go watch the young locals literally fly around their boards and through the air.
I sent you an email. Again, as a reminder especially for those who have Comcast accounts, quite often US servers treat foreign emails with attachments as spam. If you are waiting for a reply from the island, please check your spam or junk folders.
PS, Wonderful beads and I really like the octopus in your profile photo!

If you don't have it already worked out, we'll be there on the 16th. I would need to double-check current luggage weight situation but I am pretty sure we are okay. Let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom