Current conditions on Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm wondering if we might be able to make this a pinned thread in this sub-forum where people can list the current conditions in bonaire including surface temperature, sea conditions, wind, and general weather as well as water temperatures and visibility. Photos are always welcome! I'll be on the island all next week and will report, but if anyone wants to post in the meantime, please do so.
Pinning a thread that requires manual update seems so ... vastly inefficient.

There's the World Wide Internets that has all kinds of stuff updated real time that tells that kind of stuff.

Like - https://www.seatemperature.org/central-america/bonaire/kralendijk.htm

Not only that but it shows monthly averages and stuff like winds. Not the price of gas or beer though.

Adverse to clicking links? Permanent reference from that site for Bonaire:

1679935121210.png

Now that I think about it, maybe a permanent sticky - closed to further posts - that's just the hyper link to some of the more popular location sub-pages (Bonaire, Cureacow, Raj Amat, Caymans, Bay Islands, etc.) on that site with a link to the master site for locations close to their desired destination.

Actual temps and average temps are different things.

Actual temps and average temps are different things.
The average snip was for folks that are too blasted lazy to click on the link.

You DID click on the link for today's actual temps and conditions, right?

1680110574232.png

I'm wondering if we might be able to make this a pinned thread in this sub-forum where people can list the current conditions in bonaire including surface temperature, sea conditions, wind, and general weather as well as water temperatures and visibility. Photos are always welcome! I'll be on the island all next week and will report, but if anyone wants to post in the meantime, please do so.
Sat my computer was at 80. Wore Pinnacle 1.5M and the wife Akona 2/3

The average snip was for folks that are too blasted lazy to click on the link.

You DID click on the link for today's actual temps and conditions, right?

View attachment 776696
Nope because in your next post, it seemed inferred that the averages are what would be available from the site, making me feel adverse to clicking the link :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom