Current vis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll still be coming down rain or shine. What do you folks think about a group photo or signing a card as something to give to her family and Tommy?

A little late to the thread, but vis was nice this past Easter weekend (in my humble, inexperienced opinion). I was finishing out my class dives for the NAUI Scuba Diver cert. We dove twice on Saturday at McAbee and vis was around 10-15 feet. On Sunday we dove twice at the Breakwater and stuck to the wall. Vis was probably around 15 feet as well. The ocean was really flat and entries/exits were really easy.

We got to see a lot of sea life along the breakwall and it was 100 times better than our first dive. Several weekends ago (4/02/11) we did our first dive at the breakwater and vis was probably around 5 feet... we saw a star fish and a hermit crab, but that was really about it.

Next weekend we'll be doing our Rescue Diver certs so I hope to conditions and vis stay nice :)

Back
Top Bottom