D1 Singles Rig Hose Routing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ringmod65

Contributor
Reaction score
About a year ago I took the plunge and invested in a set of doubles featuring two HOG D1 regs. With the extra port these regs route beautifully on my doubles rig. In preparation for an upcoming trip I'm switching back to a singles rig and am having a heck of a time figuring the best way to route the D1's hoses. Either a hose blocks access to the valve, takes too sharp a bend or awkwardly crosses over the wing.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. A link to a photo of a properly configured rig would be great.

Thank you.

I can rerig one of mine tonight to help show you, but basically you can do one of two things

What I do
turret up, inflators on one side, same as SPG, regulators on other side *this is without a long hose*
With a long hose
Turret down- Long hose on 5th port on bottom, angled sideways about 30* with bottom of turret towards your right shoulder. Inflators on bottom of turret, octo on top side and spg on bottom side

Back
Top Bottom