Dacor Extreme Plus Info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oceans,
I agree. The Mares deal, while better than nothing, still sucks. If it were my Dacor Extreme (which, although a very interesting design, was rather a problematic reg) I would use the first stage as a rather elegant doorstop, and take advantage of the current Zeagle 30% off deal for a new reg.

OceansBlue,

I couldn't agree more. I looked at what they wanted trade, no thank you. I found repair kits for the first stage on Ebay. Not sure if their the real deal but at this point, what do I have to loose.:D

I went through my repair archive and seen a reference to the second stage in a manual dated September 1993. Not sure where that falls within their production run, but does tell you that it is early to mid-nineties vintage. Hope that helps.

If you need repair kits for these extreme or extreme plus 1st stages go to ebay this week and type in (dacor extreme plus 1st stage repair kit) you can buy it now for $13.50 includes shipping
Hope this helps

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom