Daily Gratitudes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

today im grateful for:

its FRIDAY!!
my hubby is closer to finishing his uni degree
and Jennys "I am worthy" gratitude... im grateful for women that are self empowered and strong and raising children!!!!!

I am grateful its almost Friday and going to Dema this weekend!

*grumble, grumble*

im grateful Jenny is going to DEMA too... i just wish we were going with her!!!

HAVE FUN and remember..........

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Wish you were too! We would tear up the place with our sexy bods waltzing through like we are somethin' special (and we are!)

well i dont know about tearing up the palce but im sure hubby would have that 100lbs back on me by weighing down my backpack with freebies, tshirts and brochures!!

remember - we need lots of pics and HAVE FUN!!!!

im GRATEFUL that Jenny is out there having fun!!!

today i am grateful for Remembrance Day

Remembrance Day is the day we remember all those who have died in war. At 11am on 11 November we pause to remember the sacrifice of those men and women who have died or suffered in wars and conflicts and all those who have served during the past 100 years

as i sit looking out over our yard... listening to the birds, one neighbour mowing his lawn while his son toby climbing a tree and the kids in the house behind us playing in their pool...... i am very grateful and humbled by the sacrifice of so many tens of thousands of people and thank my italian & hubbys greek parents for leaving their homelands to come to australia

I'm grateful for 4D ultrasound - check out the thread here: http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=166192

I'm also grateful for no 2 scales being consistant.

Lastly, I'm grateful that public nudity during the winter season is not common here - the thought of nude retirees running around makes me want to bleach my eyes!

im grateful i survived dinner with my mum.... sitting furtherst away from her :D

im also grateful that hubby and i have a lifestyle and we can buy her things to make her life a bit easier...latest purchase is a oldies scooter so she can hoon around the shops/neighbourhood and still be independant..... she seems very happy last night when talking about her new form of transport

cheers

This night I am grateful that Hermit Crab is such a good kid.
I am grateful I got to experience DEMA! AWESOME if you ever get a chance to go. I can't wait till next year.
I am grateful for all the friends I have met through SB. Ya'll ROCK!!

Back
Top Bottom