Dale Hollow from July 12th through the 18th...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ibnygator

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'll be staying in cabins at Dale Hollow Lake with a bunch of non-divers so I'd love to hook up with some locals and do some dives. Anyone interested?

In case your wondering about my experience, I have just short of 100 dives, but will be newly minted nitrox, dry suit, and DIR F (5/30-6/1) by then. I'll also have 20 or so more dives.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone interested...

:thumb:

far out but keep me posted. We might be able to get down there for a day of diving.

Chad

get some UW time in with you. When it gets closer to the time you are going to be at Dale Hollow let us know where you will be.

The wife is going to be pissed...oh well, no one said she isn't invited....let me know when the time is approaching...I'm not sure how much more time I'm going to be able to swindle underwater.

Like the others, I might be interested too...but too far out for now.

BTW, what are the conditions like at Dale Hollow....water temp., depths, things to see, etc.

I understand everyone's comments that this is a ways out, but I just wanted to get people thinking about it.

As for what the connditions are in Dale Hollow at that time, I believe that there was a thread on this once. I'll try to find it.

I'm still planning on being at Dale Hollow in July and just wanted to send a reminder. I'd love to hook up with y'all while I'm there.

BTW - my wife really isn't too thrilled about the space all of my dive gear will take up in the van... :mean:

to dive with you during the week. I will be doing a certification on the 12th & 13th during the day and then teaching a class in the evenings.

Close enough now to ask...

Does anybody want to meet up at Dale Hollow Lake sometime during the week of 7/13 through the 18th and do some dives? If so, let me know. I need to decide whether or not to lug my gear all that way.

Thanks,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom