DAN Introduces New Travel Insurance Plans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverDAN

DAN Insider
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
DAN-travel-insurance-banner.jpg
New Trip and Annual Plans Give Divers and Travelers the Opportunity to Travel SmarterDivers Alert Network, the leader in dive safety, has introduced two new travel insurance plans to the scuba diving and travel communities. Based on DAN’s 30+ years of emergency travel assistance experience, these plans have been redesigned and offer enhanced levels of coverage to provide protection for unforeseen travel events. The introduction of these plans marks DAN’s return to the travel insurance business after a brief a hiatus...

More...

good news....

Does the travel insurance cover diving or does one also have to purchase divers insurance?

Are Canadian members covered to the same extent as Americans and will my policy cover me in Cuba?

My question is what constitutes a trip? Does it cover only air travel or would I be covered on a road trip?

Back
Top Bottom