Darn it Wreckwriter....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
and that new profile pic...damn he's in for a world of hurt when he sees this....

I already alerted him to it (i think he knew already though). Look now, she changed it back <shrug>

WW

Sorry to interrupt but am i the only one here that thinks that O-ring is gonna get eaten alive if any of this comes to fruition.

I'm telling you dude, helping this board is honorable but run while you still can. :wink:

o2 clean once bubbled...
Okay, who do I pay?..... OR.... should I just pay O-Ring tonight? :wink:
...I think payment tonight works best.. :tease:

WreckWriter once bubbled...

I already alerted him to it (i think he knew already though). Look now, she changed it back <shrug>

WW

Ahh...both of them are pretty good...I'm thinking about updating mine...but not for O-ring's pleasure...

BTW o2....if you fly out to VA tonight...I think O-ring would be more than happy to pick up the "tab" for the date...

Ahh...both of them are pretty good...I'm thinking about updating mine...but not for O-ring's pleasure...

BTW o2....if you fly out to VA tonight...I think O-ring would be more than happy to pick up the "tab" for the date...
..we will name the first kid Big-t in your honor.

There is no IF..... and I'm quite positive he will!!!

O-ring once bubbled...

..we will name the first kid Big-t in your honor.
:lol:

Why do you want to give the kid a bad rap right off the bat...give him a shot at least...hell do you really want someone else like me running around....

o2 clean once bubbled...

There is no IF..... and I'm quite positive he will!!!

:lol:
I gotta save up for some dive trips... :wink:

With that relationship thing again....why don't you just make the whole weekend into a "dive" trip

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom