Day 2: Gear we go Again...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DEMA 2005

Reaction score
WOW!!! I thought I had seen it all, and we are still being inundated with NEW stuff. Mostly good too! Before the recap of the day, lets talk about what will be happening on day three... Today at 11:00 PST (2:00 EST), NetDoc will join Greg and Scuba Steve on Scuba Radio! After that the entire ScubaBoard staff has committed to oodles of meetings.

Today we got to visit with some icons of the industry: Hal Watts of PSA, Mike Cochran of Cochran Undersea Technologies, John Chatterton author of the book “Shadow Divers”, Peter Hughes of Peter Hughes Diving, and Lloyd Bailey of Lloyd Bailey Scuba (Gainesville Fl). You read about these people all the time, but to meet them in person is exceptionally exciting!

So here is the scoop on the best of the show:

Green force has some cool new lights they have introduced. Known for their modular lighting system, they have improved their line with the Flexi Fun Star, the Flexi I V-6, and the Torch Seeker! More info can be found at www.Green-Force.com.

SeaSigns has come up with some wonderful class materials. Find out more at www.SeaSigns.com!

Beuchat International/ Cochran Underwater Technology has an AWESOME display of computers and regs. We are hoping to have some to try out before long, so stay tuned! Find out more at www.DiveCochran.com!

Haskel pumps still has the corner on pumping technology! Check them out at www.Haskel.com!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom