Day Trips for Divers AND Snorkelers from Phuket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Susiewah

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,

We are looking to do a day trip with divers and snorkelers in Feb 2018 from Phuket/ Kata Beach area. We realize we will need to travel south for departure points. We are 6-10 people with varying dive levels and snorkelers as well. I am looking for an honest company who takes you to where they state they will take you. (I have heard horror stories on TripAdvisor with last minute switch outs that were not weather related).

Has anyone any experience with Offspray Leisure run by a fellow named Giles? The website looks great and comes recommended on TripAdvisor but I like to cross check when able.

Thank you in advance,
Susie

Yes, we have worked with Giles for many years, very good service. It can be tricky getting a trip that caters to divers and snorkelers, so your best bet will be a charter like Offspray. Not the cheapest but you will be well looked after.

A private charter sounds like the right thing for you. Also check out Red Marine
I have a friend working for that outfit and I believe they are solid and trustworthy.

When in Phuket I always dive with Aussie Divers, Chalong. Very trust worthy and in fact I am going to be in Phuket as well in Feb 18 and be doing some Specialities with them and then Tech Diving with Blue Label Diving at Rawai

They will pick you from Kata Beach I believe as well so thats not an issue either. Hope you have fun diving whoever you go with :)

Back
Top Bottom