Day trips in San Diego Nov 20-21?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

openhelix

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey ya'll! I'm mostly a Nor-Cal diver but I'll be down in San Diego for a conference for work and going to stay a few extra days to do some diving. I used the Waterhorse once and was pleased but I know they need a lot of divers signed up to go out. Any favorite day boats out of the SD area or anyone want to meet up?

I'll be "free" from Thursday morning through flying home Sunday night and hoping to dive Friday (11/20) and Sat (11/21)

Thanks!

Greetings NoCal / OpenHelixMission Bay San Diego, has 3 great options = "Marissa Dive Charters" "The Lois Ann" And Waterhorse Charterers. Plus Power Scuba has a standing meet up at La Jolla Shores for a Thursday night Beach dive. You could dive T-F & Sat. Your choice of Kelp or Wrecks. I would join you but I am diving out of long beach on Sunday. Lots to see above & below the surface, bring a camera.FYI, I might be in the Monterey / Capatola for Easter. Looking for a buddy to dive either the Sanctuary or the Beach Hopper.Good DivinSoCalRichSocalRich

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom