DC1200 Battery charger? Internal? or External charger required

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flyingfrawg

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have gone brain dead. Bought the DC1200 last year and got great pics in the Bahamas in March. Took it to Costa Rica and battery went dead on me overnight when I thought it would be charging. No pictures from the the 7 dive trip

So have I gone senile (possible) and not remembered there was an external charger with the kit, or is my camera on the fritz and not charging the battery when plugged into the USB port or USB power supply?

Replying to my own post for others info. Found a charger in a general camera gear box that is obviously for the DC1200. Matches the pictures on the web and works although has no SeaLife markings - Would suggest to company that they brand their accessories for easy ID.

I know what you mean. I have several different cameras (Cannon, Panasonic, Sea Life) and I just use a label maker to identify each piece of equipment - saves frustration and brain cells in the long run!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom