Dcs left leg tingle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
HELLO DOCK NEW MEMBER, OLD SCHOOL DIVER. GOTA NEW COMPUTER AND DID NOT READ DIRECTIONS. THREE MONTHS AGO I DID A TWO DAY LIVE ABOARD ON THE PEACE BOAT IN CAL.DID IT BEFORE WET BUT WENT DRY THIS YEAR ON MY 9tH AND FINAL DIVE I SUCKED MY TANK DRY AND BLEW THRU SAFETY. I FELT FINE FOR WHILE ON BOAT TILL MY BACK SPAZED AND I LOST MY LEGS. THE CREW WAS GREAT THEY PUT ME ON OXYGEN: TILL COAST GAURD FLEW ME TO UCLA AND THREW MY BENT DUMB ASS IN THE CHAMBER FOR 6 MISERABLE HRS. MY LEFT LEG STILL HAS FRONT NUMBNESS. DO YOU THINK IT WILL GO AWAY ? SHOULD I BE CONCERNED? SHOULD I GO TO DAN :dork2:

Hello Darren:

Three months is a fair piece of time. You might well have reached a plateau with respect to recovery. Nerve regeneration and reacquiring new neural connections (plasticity) progresses slowly. There is not really much that can be done at this late time. DAN would tell you the same thing.

It would be customary to have retreated you early in the sequence until you did not demonstrate further improvement. This time has passed probably. What we are left with now is "tincture of time." :cool2:

Dr Deco :doctor:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom