Debra Green Memorial Fund

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NACD

Reaction score
We have received many requests to help with a memorial for Debra, today I opened an account at the Trenton, Florida office of Ameris Bank. The account is titled "Charles A Robinson in trust for Larry Green". 100% of the deposits will go to Larry to defray cost and to provide a fitting memorial to Debra.

If you would like to contribute, make a check payable to "Charles A Robinson ITF Larry Green" and do one of the following:
1. Mail the deposit to Ameris Bank, 530 East Wade Street, Tenton, Fl. 32693
2. Make a deposit at any Ameris Bank location. In cave country, the closest locations would be Trenton, Newberry, Tallahassee, and Crawfordfordville, FL. Email me for other locations if you like.
3. Mail a check to me at 15 Old Tram Rd, Moultrie, Ga. 31768 (I work for Ameris and can make the deposit)
4. You can deposit through PayPal by sending funds to president@safecavediving.com.

In advance thank you for any contributions and to those of you who have asked about contributing. Thanks also to Ricky Dumm for volunteering to review the statements.

If I can answer any questions, please call or email me.

Safe Diving,
Sandy Robinson
pr@safecavediving.com
sandy.robinson@amerisbank.com
228-616-6155 W
229-873-0889 C

Bert Wilcher
president@safecavediving.com
813-220-0259

Back
Top Bottom