Dec Khao Lak trip finally sorted!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Poozer

Registered
Reaction score
Hello kind fellow divers,

Just to let you helpful folks know that we have finalised our trip to Khao Lak this Dec thanks to your advice. We are arriving there on 1 Dec, going on the Nang Nuan with Sea Dragon DC from 2-4 Dec, then leaving on 5 Dec night. If anyone is in the area & fancies joining/ giving us some recommendations for nosh please get in touch!

Cheers!:D

17? No I think the boat takes only 8 customers. Always going to be a good seller for those looking for a cheap trip. But us oldies could never be comfortable on it, leave it to the young 'uns.

Yes, but Poozy is going on the Nang Nuan.

We can larf about this boat, but I wish I was the owner of Sea Dragon!

Ah well, sea gypsies we will have to be then! We're not fussed about the nice-ness of quarters etc, just the safety & diving & the fact of having only 6 other divers with us. It was all our budget could stretch to anyway, & better that we're diving than letting the lack of money put us off not going!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom