Decameron Baru Columbia in January

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chanly83

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am staying at the Decameron Baru resort in Columbia in the middle of January. Looking for any recommendations on who to use there. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you. I was told Nautilus water sports is on-site of the resort I am staying in.

@Sunn LOL yeah no worries. I did not plan this trip. I am on the road for work and my wife calls me saying we need plane tickets from Chicago to Columbia. I guess my father, who loves to travel, called my wife, who also loves to travel, booked this behind my back and did not tell me!
I could have worse problems to deal with.

Yeah CA has nice weather, and that’s about it. Oddly though I just got back from work in MI and it was mid 60’s. Has been a really odd year for the weather.

In Cartagena I recommend Diving Planet and Makarela. I’ve dived with Buzos de Barú a few times; good DMs and great instructors but they don’t go to the good places.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom