December 2023 Cozumel Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rob9876

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just booked the whole family (2 Divers, 3 Non-Divers) for Christmas in Cozumel. In the list below I pulled some overlapping stays from the November Roll Call post. Who else is coming in December?

Name...............................Date......................Staying At.....................Dive Op
in too deep........................11/25-12/2...............Casa Mexicana...............Tres Pelicanos (3P)
gopbroek............................11/26-12/5...............?...........................................3P
bradmond..........................11/28-12/9................Casa Ileana......................Punta Sur
Rob9876+1D+3ND........12/23-12/30..............Condo in Town..............3P

Sorry we are headed there the first week of November, but enjoy your stay.
Have a good trip -- you may want to add your name to the November Roll Call here:

I'm arriving Dec. 14th , staying at the Suites Colonial and diving with Deep Exposure for training through Dec. 17th. I'm solo and would be happy to meet up for drinks or dinner 14th, 15th, or 16th

Dec 17th through the 22nd I'll be with family at the Occidental. Extended family is supposedly getting (re-)certified and will probably be doing the OW portion there so I may have a couple days of freedom to dive on my own with an outside op. 20th/21st I'll probably be diving with the family with the house op ProDive.

Name...............................Date......................Staying At.....................Dive Op
in too deep..........................11/25-12/2...............Casa Mexicana.....................Tres Pelicanos (3P)
gopbroek..............................11/26-12/5...............?.................................................3P
bradmond............................11/28-12/9................Casa Ileana............................Punta Sur
-JD-++..................................12/14-12/22.......Stes. Colonial/Occidental.......Deep Exposure/Pro Dive
Alan P+1...............................12/16-12/23.............Hotel Cozumel.....................Scuba with Alison
Rob9876+1D+3ND..........12/23-12/30..............Condo in Town....................3P

Dates: Dec 3 - Dec 10, 2023
Lodging: Casa del Solar Centro
Dives: with Salty Endeavors.

I'm taking some courses -- SSI deep, wreck, and stress/rescue and am filling in the rest with fun dives.

This is a solo trip for me and my first visit to Cozumel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom