Deco on the fly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There may be some instructors teaching it as a distinctive specialty.

Deco on the fly is part of the Ascent Behavior module I created for my decompression classes. It has nothing to do with TDI and is not specifically sanctioned... I have written about it in articles carried in TDI publications, but it has not been adopted as part of the mainstream curriculum.

Andy, if you want more information, PM me or email me direct.

Deco on the fly is part of the Ascent Behavior module I created for my decompression classes. It has nothing to do with TDI and is not specifically sanctioned... I have written about it in articles carried in TDI publications, but it has not been adopted as part of the mainstream curriculum.

Thanks, Steve. That's enough info for now. I know a couple of people who have learnt DOTF "alongside" their Extended Range courses, but I guess it's similar situation to how you teach it.

Thanks, Steve. That's enough info for now. I know a couple of people who have learnt DOTF "alongside" their Extended Range courses, but I guess it's similar situation to how you teach it.

If you need more information, let me know. It's pretty easy to work out what the algorithms are doing once you understand the shape of the curve they produce... it ain't rocket science... more like alchemy. Take care and dive safe

Back
Top Bottom