Question deco stop display differences between subsurface and shearwater app

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

or quantized to 3m/10ft.
I think this is the answer to my "concern". As the light green curve (quantized calculated curve) is quantized to 3m by design (something I didn't know), it appears like it has been set to have a last stop at 3m (instead of the 6m that the DC is set).
Learning something new every day...
Of course all these have nothing to do with real on/off-gassing as they are post dive and for illustration purposes only.
Thanks for clarifying

Reactions: L13
I think this is the answer to my "concern". As the light green curve (quantized calculated curve) is quantized to 3m by design (something I didn't know), it appears like it has been set to have a last stop at 3m (instead of the 6m that the DC is set).
Learning something new every day...
Of course all these have nothing to do with real on/off-gassing as they are post dive and for illustration purposes only.
Thanks for clarifying
In the profile viewer on Subsurface, the third icon down on the left is "Toggle calculated ceiling with 3m increments." You can turn that off to only show the continuous curve, but there is not (as far as I know) an option to make it 6m increments.

Back
Top Bottom