Defaulting to V-Bulletin style

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boogie711

Reaction score
OK - I woke up about 14 hours ago and everything on Scubaboard is shoved over to the right hand side of the screen. So after 7 or 9 hours of that, I thought - OK, no one likes the vbulletin style so they're just neglecting fixing it.

So I change to "Scubaboard Custom Theme," but every time I click on a thread or hit "new posts" it goes back to vbulletin style, and again, there's this wide white band about 2 inches wide on the left hand side of my screen.

I will look into the vbulletin skin issue. As for the skin sticking, try clearing your cookies or logging out then coming back to the board and resetting the option, sometimes custom skins "Stick" when they shouldn't.

Sorry, I was referring to clearing your cookies in order to change your style setting. I have however changed the vbulletin style templates and they should appear normally now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom