Sold! deleted

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

#me too, need a set for my wife's drysuit.

My limited observation is there are 2 types of divers using the Rolock 90: 1. Those who buy the system as their first system and are happy with it, and 2. Those who buy the system to migrate away from a different system they are not happy with for whatever reason and are happy with the Rolock 90. I haven't yet come across anyone that is unhappy with the Rolock 90.

I know that Dive Gear Express sells Rolock 90, but given the current exchange rates, there are attractive prices from European and UK online sources, though I have no idea if the cost would remain attractive once shipping is computed.

-Z

My limited observation is there are 2 types of divers using the Rolock 90: 1. Those who buy the system as their first system and are happy with it, and 2. Those who buy the system to migrate away from a different system they are not happy with for whatever reason and are happy with the Rolock 90. I haven't yet come across anyone that is unhappy with the Rolock 90.

I know that Dive Gear Express sells Rolock 90, but given the current exchange rates, there are attractive prices from European and UK online sources, though I have no idea if the cost would remain attractive once shipping is computed.

-Z
Yep. Seaskin might be the way to go as far as I’ve seen at new prices.

That is a good price (@ $142 US) but when you go to choose shipping options, it seems they only ship to Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, and Austria.

-Z

-Z
I'm still on the fence. They need more maintenance than my Waterproof Ultimas. Mine have gotten hard to turn a few times to the point where I'm turning the wrist ring along with the glove ring.
With my WP I would add some lube every so often, but never really felt like I had to. With the Rolock 90 I have had to wipe down and reapply at least twice because they were just too tight. The Waterproof I can turn any which way even underwater. With the Rolock 90 I'm stuck with whatever the way the suit ring is oriented (unless I try really hard to spin it which I try not to)

Still too early to tell, I only have 18 dives on them.

The 2 times I was suiting up and they were really hard to turn I was missing my WP pretty good. They might be more of a pain to take off , but just seem easier to get on.

Again, I'm still on the fence. For the price difference I'd still go for the Rolock 90's though. WP has gotten too expensive.

I'm still on the fence. They need more maintenance than my Waterproof Ultimas. Mine have gotten hard to turn a few times to the point where I'm turning the wrist ring along with the glove ring.
With my WP I would add some lube every so often, but never really felt like I had to. With the Rolock 90 I have had to wipe down and reapply at least twice because they were just too tight. The Waterproof I can turn any which way even underwater. With the Rolock 90 I'm stuck with whatever the way the suit ring is oriented (unless I try really hard to spin it which I try not to)

Still too early to tell, I only have 18 dives on them.

The 2 times I was suiting up and they were really hard to turn I was missing my WP pretty good. They might be more of a pain to take off , but just seem easier to get on.

Again, I'm still on the fence. For the price difference I'd still go for the Rolock 90's though. WP has gotten too expensive.
If you decide you don't like the Rolock system and want to sell it, let me know.

Cheers,

-Z

If you decide you don't like the Rolock system and want to sell it, let me know.

Cheers,

-Z
If I was going to get rid of the you'd be 1st in line!

I have 2 suits now. I've been letting my dad borrow the other one. I need both sets it's just a matter of choosing which one I like best.

The Rolock are dry.. they work. There's a really good chance I just need more time with them to get sorted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom