Deleting old Petrel from Desktop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tridacna

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Anyone have any idea how to delete my Petrel from from SR desktop?

Also: How do I get SR Desktop to recognize my new Perdix AI? It keeps looking for my now sold Petrel.

Really frustrating.

Make sure you have the latest version of SR desktop installed. If you are using an old version that you installed after you got a Petrel 1, you'll have problems detecting newer perdix ai. With the new version, you get asked to specify which computer you're trying to connect.

Nope. Latest version installed. Nada.

I believe yo do an add computer...... do the process in the book. You dont have to delete your old petrel. Add a new computer and it either starts a new file for that computer or if i remember right. I would have to look. I dont remember if hte dive log shows all dives on all computers and the index lists the computer the dive was on or i had to swittch the puter on the desktop to see only its dives. ie dive 1 perdix mine date etc. then nesxt line wold be dive 14 petrel hers date etc.. third line dive 56 predator mine date etc.
You can delete dives on the puter so if you have sold the one computer and have got a new one you can purge the old dives.

It's the dreaded Windows Low Energy Bluetooth Version 1703 problem. Drat.

Resolved with Shearwater Cloud!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom