Demo Day and PADI Zombie diver specialty !!! No joke!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhillyDave

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Scubadelphia and the Seahorses day at Dutch Springs is Saturday June 22nd. FREE to attend our event!!! Stop up for some fun and food! Stop by for a $2 off admission coupon to Dutch Springs. (Currently they charge $37 per day)

All of our demo gear will be available from OTS Full Face Masks, HOG / Edge, Halcyon, Cressi, Sea Life Cameras, Go Pro cameras, DUI Drysuits, Liquivision Kaon and Lynx computers and more!

We will also be hosting the PADI Apocalypse Diver Course! Sign up today for this unique certification. $150 space is limited!
http://www.zombieapocalypsediver.com/Welcome.html

Scubadelphia.com

Dutch Springs.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Apocalypse diver course sounds tempting, but I doubt the wife will approve the expense. What does it entail anyway? the website is vague.

Yea, NICE. I gotta see if that is on the PADI Pro site.

another cert that they offer on their site is : Alternate Light Source Diver

what in the world would that be?? by glowstick or flaming torchlight?

Alternate Light Source Diver

Hi Dave,

I'd like to check out the OTS mask. Do I need to sign up ahead of time?

Nope. You can just show up!

---------- Post added June 6th, 2013 at 01:01 PM ----------

The class is 2 dives. The first dive is a search and recovery dive of one of Dutch's wrecks which will have apocalypse survival gear. The second dive is an obstacle course where you are chased by underwater zombies. There are some other things that go with the course but I don't want to give away all the surprises.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom