Demo days at Millbrook!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lone Wolf

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We went to Millbrook today for demo day. It was great, Corrine and I tried sidemount diving today for the first time. It was great!! More stable, great trim, less resistance, so less effort to swim, and easier to get in and out of the water. A big thanks to Pete, from dive rite, he was great setting us up and getting us diving. There are definitely sidemount rigs in our future. Then Mark at Bluesteel set up with some Oceanreef full face masks with underwater communication, it was different. I liked the mask, it would definitely be great in cold water. My face was very warm at 84'. Tdi/Sdi was there, OMS, and several others. There were dive tryouts, which went over well. The dive merchants of the area got together and put on a free barbecue for everyone that attended. Another special thanks to Mark, Chris, and Jerry. Who stayed up most of saturday night slow smoking pig for us to enjoy for lunch today. It was a great day even with the weather, everyone had fun!!

the Lunch was amazing great food and great people to hang out wiht all day. A blast to be their didnt have a chance to try out sidemounts but got to play with some oms stuff and meet some really nice reps. of dive equitment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom