Trip Report Den Laman/Dive Friends Bonaire, December 3-14, 2017

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got the sense from another thread that even Sunwing was better than Insult Air. Gotta be pretty bad to be worse than Sunwing.

I got the sense from another thread that even Sunwing was better than Insult Air. Gotta be pretty bad to be worse than Sunwing.
I hadn't been there in nearly 10 years, did the best I could, will do better next time. Who remembers Bonaire Exel? They were a lot like Insel Air.

I hadn't been there in nearly 10 years, did the best I could, will do better next time. Who remembers Bonaire Exel? They were a lot like Insel Air.

Sorry, not questioning your choice of airline. I was just making a general observation. :wink:

Great pictures/report - thanks!

FWIW, we flew recently Insel from Curacao to Bonaire on the 13th this month with much trepidation. The flight was delayed by a couple hours but they'd notified of this a week before. No issues from there. After reading the horror stories, we had a backup flight booked with Divi Divi for later that afternoon (6lb carryon restriction but supposedly more reliable). If you purchase the flexible ticket option with them, you can cancel up to 4 hours before the flight with only $15 charge. We figured worth it for peace of mind even with the recent reports of Insel's improving service

Not to be a total Debbie Downer but I saw this posted on the Curacao forum.
debbie.jpg

Uncertainty about InselAir’s future

Back
Top Bottom