Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Monkey did it!!! He always does it!!

............Ahhh...I'm feeling generous tonight. I'll let you borrow some tokens. :wink:

I like shiny things....

oh, and you do NOT want to ever be in "debt" to the EGG lady. The interest she charges will scar you for life.

You need to multitask man!!! You only need one hand to swing the bat. You're allowed one container in the other.

:handball:is one handed not baseball :D

like hand cuffs
Those are shiny and can also be fuzzy.

You didn't have to strip for me. I would have let you keep drinking your beer. :D

Ehh oh well.... c'est la vie.

Around me.....yes

Hey y'all! Yes I am still alive but kept very busy between DM crap and Moderating! Anyways, just a heads up that the T-Shirt for Springfest is now available to purchase. There are a few colors and styles to choose from! There is even something for those "Special" festers!

Springfest 3
Can't wait to party with ya Denise!

Carolyn:shark2:

Wow Girl!! I didn't know you were moderating! Great job! I am excited about Springfest too!! I can't wait to see everyone again. I may even be camping this time so I won't have so far to walk to my bed. :wink:

Went to Morrison yesterday, and it is STILL flooded.

It will be interesting to see what that place looks like when the stairs aren't covered and the dive platform isn't higher than the ramp "down" to it.

Start dipping the water out PHD! I want to dive there during Springfest!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom