Departure-specific travel searches?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lisa0825

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I seem to spend so much time filling out forms to look up deals on the various travel sites, for a dozen different places I might like to go. I was wondering if anyone knows of a travel search that will just pull up all the current specials (or perhaps by region or category) from one specific origin city? For instance, what deals are there from Houston in the next 2 weeks? I know Funjet's HotDeals are set up this way, but I was wondering if any other sites with a larger selection have that.

Lisa try: travelzoo.com exactly what your looking for....

Mike

I know I can help you personally through my travel company, but, here is one that you can check out.....my personal favorite to send people to if I can't help them:

www.cheapcaribbean.com

They have great specials from destination cities including air and all. If I can help you through my company, Secret Retreats, please let me know in a PM.....

Thanks y'all! Great sites!!!:) I'd been to Travelzoo before, but somehow missed that specific seach link.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom